• The installation of the new furniture is in progress and will continue until mid-February
• Floor polishing is almost complete
• Wood slatted ceiling upgrades continue
• The bridge linking the east side of the Food Terrace with the expanded west side is now complete.
• Tim Hortons (west side next to Maxim)
• Ruby Thai (on the new east side of the area) –Thai Food.
• Maman (in the expanded west area) – a fast-casual licenced sit-down French bakery café, serving chef-inspired breakfast, lunch and dinner menus including, the sale of alcoholic beverages and specializing principally in the sale of freshly baked goods.
• Supa (in the new east area) – a fast-casual licensed modern Japanese restaurant with seating and take out.
• The new and improved Jimmy the Greek is now open on the West end of the Food Court. All your favourite dishes are back and a few new Mediterranean delights such as Calamari Salad!
In the East end of the Food Court, two new food units are being built in addition to a bigger unit for a fast-casual restaurant use
New washrooms are being added in the East corridor next to Dr. Bernstein’s Diet Clinic
Scaffolding will be installed above the Adelaide Street escalators where a bridge will be built linking the West and East sides of the Food Court for better flow of traffic
Jimmy the Greek will be commencing work shortly at the West end of the Food Court
Work in the seating and common area will begin in September
Epikourion and Santorini Café are now closed, Jimmy the Greek to relocate.
On Wednesday April 30th, 2014, Epikourion Restaurant, Santorini Café and Jimmy The Greek closed after 35 years at First Canadian Place.
Jimmy the Greek will relocate to a new location in the Food Court. This new and exciting location is set to open in the Fall and will be a great addition to our newly renovated Food Court.
In the meantime, you are encouraged to enjoy their delicious Greek fare at Epikourion’s sister restaurant, Penelope, located at 225 King Street West Toronto.
We would like to thank the Antonopoulos family and wish them all the best in the future!
We are excited to announce that renovation of the Food Court at First Canadian Place has commenced. Currently, the Brookfield Construction Team is working on the spaces formerly occupied by Szechuan Szechuan, Bourbon Street Grill and Made in Japan on the west side of the mezzanine level.
The whole project is scheduled over the next 8 months with an estimated Fall 2014 completion. All current Food Court eateries will remain open during this period. Renovation work will be completed in phases with all major construction taking place after-hours and on weekends.